Saturday 2 June 2007

The power of potato


You know how flowers are one of men's nightmares. You have to buy flowers to your girlfriend on every occasion. You have to buy on Valentine's day, you have to buy on birthdays, on anniversaries, on mother's day etc. However have you ever thought what it means.

Roses only last like a couple weeks and that's if you leave them in water. They really only exist to be pretty. So that's like saying, "My love for you is temporary and based solely on your appearance."

Here my friends, I want to start a new trend. A potato! Potatoes last forever! In fact, not only will they not rot, they actually grow stuff even if you just leave them in the sack. That part alone makes it a good symbol. But there's more! There are so many ways to enjoy a potato! You can even make a battery with it! That's like saying, "I have many ways in which I show my love for you."

And potatos may be ugly, but they're still awesome. So that's like saying, "It doesn't matter at all what you look like, I'll still love you."

No comments: